- Click New Email, or press Ctrl + N.
- If multiple email accounts are configured in Microsoft Outlook, the from button appears and the account that will send the message is shown. To change the account, click from and pick the account.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients’ email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc boxes. Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
Tip: As you start typing a recipient’s name; Outlook will suggest the names of people you’ve emailed before. Those you’ve emailed most recently will be listed as Recent People and those you’ve emailed less frequently will appear as Other Suggestions. You can pick a name from the list, type a full name or email address, or click To, Cc, or Bcc to select a name or names from the address book.
To select recipients’ names from a list in the Address Book, click To, Cc, or Bcc, and then click the names that you want.
I don’t see the Bcc box. How do I turn it on?
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, click Bcc.
- Click Attach File to add an attachment. Or click Attach Item to attach Outlook items, such as email messages, tasks, contacts, or calendar items.
Tip: If you don’t like the font or style of your mail, you can change the way it looks. It’s also a good idea to check the spelling in your message before sending.
- After you finish composing your message, click Send.
Note: If you can’t find the Send button, you may need to configure a Hotmail email account. Then contact to Hotmail Phone number Canada and get right direction for all technical issues.